SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish

Go down 
+2
Mr_L
Door Key Pig
6 posters

Acception?
Yes
(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_vote_lcap69%(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
No
(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_vote_lcap31%(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Empty
PostSubject: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:30 am

Hey if other people can make multiple expansions at once I may as well speed things up a bit. Possible moveset (though I have thought up some of my own): http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8311980&postcount=1131
[F] = Finished
[W] = Work In Progress
[S] = Sprited
[X] = N/A
[] = not started

Credit to: Ville 10 (for sheet), Nintendo Wiki (fro preview) and Wizzerd for possible moveset

Motions

1.[]Idle(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Bubidl11
2.[]Walk(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Bubwal11Will change so she has tailWill make new one
3.[]Run/Dash
4.[]Jump
5.[]Fall
6.[]Land
7.[]Damage
8.[]Knockback
9.[]Dead
10.[]Get up
11.[]Hang
12.[]Recover from Hang
13.[]Crouch(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Bubcro10Might change
14.[]Guard
15.[]Taunt(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Bubtau12
16.[]Win(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Bubwin11Loop:(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Bubwin12
17.[]Lose
18.[]Entrance

Smashes

19.[]Neutral
20.[]Combo
21.[]Up Smash
22.[]Side Smash
23.[]Down Smash
24.[]Dash Attack

Specials

25.[]Neutral Special
26.[]Side Special
27.[]Up Special
28.[]Down Special

Aerials

29.[]Neutral Aerial
30.[]Up Aerial
31.[]Forward Aerial
32.[]Back Aerial
33.[]Down Aerial

Grabs

34.[]Grab
35.[]Pummel
36.[]Up Throw
37.[]Down Throw
38.[]Forward Throw
39.[]Back Throw

Other

40.[]Stock
41.[]Roll
42.[]Kirby Attack
43.[]Stunned
44.[]Series Icon
45.[]Selection(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Bubble10
46.[]Preview(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Bubbles_artwork
47.[]Trophies
classic(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Bubtro10
adventure
all-star
final smash
48.[]Revival Platform(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish Reviva10
49.[]Damage Meter
50.[]Final Smash

Tilts

51.[]Up Tilt
52.[]Side Tilt
53.[]Down Tilt

Extras

54.[]Climbing Ladder
55.[]Item Swing
56.[]Item Throw
57.[]Home Run Bat

Sounds

58.[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9usW8t7LTUY ]Main Theme
59.[]Attacks and Sound Effects
60.[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0aDFWbP6Hc&feature=related ]Win Theme

Last edited by Door Key Pig on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr_L

Mr_L

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:15 am

His walk looks kinda like his feet are moving in circles under his body buut it looks like a great expansion :l
Back to top Go down
lvl9brawler

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:43 am

I don't see how the win works; does Bubbles start dancing, then pose, then dance, then pose BUT he's dancing for a shorter period of time, etc., etc., until he just poses and stops there?
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:37 pm

lvl9brawler wrote:
I don't see how the win works; does Bubbles start dancing, then pose, then dance, then pose BUT he's dancing for a shorter period of time, etc., etc., until he just poses and stops there?
The whole animation mimics his animation in Clu Clu Land when he finishes a level. And it's a dance.
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
lvl9brawler wrote:
The whole animation mimics his animation in Clu Clu Land when he finishes a level. And it's a dance.
Yeah, well it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:33 pm

UPDATE:
Preview added
Selection added
Back to top Go down
Mr_L

Mr_L

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Door Key Pig wrote:
lvl9brawler wrote:

What he means is that at one point he/she moves his/her hands at different frames like at 1 point he/she mover her/his hands 4 times instead of 2 a few other frames.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:54 am

Mr_L wrote:
Door Key Pig wrote:
lvl9brawler wrote:

What he means is that at one point he/she moves his/her hands at different frames like at 1 point he/she mover her/his hands 4 times instead of 2 a few other frames.
Something like that. And it's a she.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:09 am

UPDATE:
Added Classic Trophy
Added Revival Platform
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 am

Looking Good. What's the Revival Platform represent again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nes-productions.com
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:54 am

Dark Lord wrote:
The poles she grabs.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:01 am

Door Key Pig wrote:
Dark Lord wrote:
The poles she grabs.

Thought so. :3
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:23 am

UPDATE:
Win Theme Added
Main Theme Added
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 am

Personally, I would really like to see a Bubbles expansion. She's just as important as the Ice Climbers, and Balloon Fighter. Having Classic NES Fighters aren't bad. It just depends on how they are made. I hope to see you do well on this project.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
Personally, I would really like to see a Bubbles expansion. She's just as important as the Ice Climbers, and Balloon Fighter. Having Classic NES Fighters aren't bad. It just depends on how they are made. I hope to see you do well on this project.
Thanks. I too would really like to see the balloonist and/or bubblefish in the next smash bros.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 am

Walk is actually pretty good, but a quick run over will make i a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish   (4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(4th try, fingers crossed) NES Bubbles the Bubblefish
Page 1 of 1