SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Sol has joined the smash

Go down 
+3
Suliboy
Proton
Sol Valentine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sol Valentine

Sol has joined the smash Empty
PostSubject: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Hey peoples, i just kinda joined because im working on a smash flash expansion and i really wanted him to be downloaded for the game im not currently done or anywhere done.But its looking good and i was wondering lol we should really get a background looking for the login in button kills me cause of all the white background .
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:21 pm

All I heard was fanboygasm.
Back to top Go down
http://masterofmegaman.deviantart.com
Sol Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:37 am

depends do we count what you said as being what a loser in real life would say?
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:

Eww, what kind of horrid comeback is that?
Back to top Go down
Sol Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Proton wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:

ok that isnt really trying but then how is this one then

Yo mama so stupid when your dad said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
Proton wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:

Yo mama so stupid when your dad said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon

I almost shot myself, but I don't carry guns. So a facedesk sufficed.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
Proton wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:

You have failed the account activation test.
Your account will be disabled within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Ungrateful Dead wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:
Proton wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:

You have failed the account activation test.
Your account will be disabled within the next few days.
Sad really; no one ever knows about the test.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
That was edited from saying "depends do we count what you said noob would say?" to it's current just as shit-a-rific form.
Back to top Go down
Sol Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

wow there is some real losers on this website a simple hey turned into all the real life losers coming online to team up on anybody new thats just sad
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
wow there is some real losers on this website a simple hey turned into all the real life losers coming online to team up on anybody new thats just sad

Are you 10 years old or something?
You don't realize that what you're saying is making you look completely dumb? First, calling someone a real-life loser doesn't even work because there's no basis, and second, you kinda put yourself into that position.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:

You don't realize that what you're saying is making you look completely dumb? First, calling someone a real-life loser doesn't even work because there's no basis, and second, you kinda put yourself into that position.
What the smart guy said.
Back to top Go down
Sol Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:

and i can tell you must be one of those losers arn't you? only thing im seeing happen here is exactly what is happening all the people who can't get friends in real life come online to get friends here this is coming from someone who comes on a computer like once or twice a week but i suppose there really isnt a way to explain anything to those with nothing to do but go online and harrass people maybe you are the one who is 10 and you are not old enough to under stand what im talking about but what ever you can say what you want but it is only proving how much more ignorant you are and yes i know my spelling was not the best here but my first language is not english so you shouldn't be expecting the best.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:

and i can tell you must be one of those losers arn't you? only thing im seeing happen here is exactly what is happening all the people who can't get friends in real life come online to get friends here this is coming from someone who comes on a computer like once or twice a week but i suppose there really isnt a way to explain anything to those with nothing to do but go online and harrass people maybe you are the one who is 10 and you are not old enough to under stand what im talking about but what ever you can say what you want but it is only proving how much more ignorant you are and yes i know my spelling was not the best here but my first language is not english so you shouldn't be expecting the best.
God fucking damn, post in your native language then; I'd understand it better.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
Suliboy wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:

...That's the most pathetic insult I've ever read. I actually lol'd.
No, I'm not one of those losers. As you're showing us, you are.
I don't go on the computer to harass people, I go on this forum for expansions, you know, as its admin. Two, I have a lot of friends - great friends, a date, I'm in all honors classes, etc, which is part of why I'm not online as much. Understand what you're talking about? Dude, you're talking like a fucking 2nd grader. I'm 17, for your information. You're attempting to flame people who's mental capacity far exceeds your own. And it's not working very well, which is all I pointed out. Calling people a loser with no basis and making up shitty insults is, in all possible ways and forms, pathetic. I'm not ignorant, you're just being a dumbass by insulting mods and admins who know what they're talking about.
No issue on english not being your first language. That's understandable. But don't be a social dipshit, k?
Back to top Go down
Proton

Proton

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:

I'm sorry, but I forgot who named themselves after a character in a video game and then proceeded to use that to introduce themselves.

Why, it was clearly us "10 year olds", wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sol Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:10 pm

actually suliboy i am not the one who asked you about your whole social life and that post was not an insult it was only a statement you are the one who gave me a whole list of things you have in your personal life which was a waste of time seeing as how i didn't care about any of it also i didn't need you to state your age either if anyone needed it they could clearly see it under a profile pic.Also you can flash around your titles "mods" and "admin" all you want that wont prove anything to anyone all it would mean is basicly the admin knows you good so im not sure what point you were trying to prove there and also i didn't come on here to start flame wars with anybody which is why this is the "expansion forum" im just here so that i can post and comment on expansions NOT trying to start wars with anybody.It was started on its own by whom ever made that second post,so before this turns into a 10 page flame war we can just drop this whole discussion and go back to our lives or you guys can flame on me the whole time wasting your life in here because im not gonna keep looking back at a simple introduction just to read insults after all that would be wasting my life also.So which do you want to choose go back to having fun on the forum or start up a useless flame war that proves nothing since everyone has there own opinions basicly,your choice.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
actually suliboy i am not the one who asked you about your whole social life and that post was not an insult it was only a statement you are the one who gave me a whole list of things you have in your personal life which was a waste of time seeing as how i didn't care about any of it also i didn't need you to state your age either if anyone needed it they could clearly see it under a profile pic.Also you can flash around your titles "mods" and "admin" all you want that wont prove anything to anyone all it would mean is basicly the admin knows you good so im not sure what point you were trying to prove there and also i didn't come on here to start flame wars with anybody which is why this is the "expansion forum" im just here so that i can post and comment on expansions NOT trying to start wars with anybody.It was started on its own by whom ever made that second post,so before this turns into a 10 page flame war we can just drop this whole discussion and go back to our lives or you guys can flame on me the whole time wasting your life in here because im not gonna keep looking back at a simple introduction just to read insults after all that would be wasting my life also.So which do you want to choose go back to having fun on the forum or start up a useless flame war that proves nothing since everyone has there own opinions basicly,your choice.
Serisously, fucking use google translator.
I can't read this shit.
Back to top Go down
KaBlammers

KaBlammers

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
Words words words words
Go to bed, kid.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:

Finally you said something decent and/or intelligent.
But hey, technically you did elicit such a response by saying

Quote :
and i can tell you must be one of those losers
arn't you? only thing im seeing happen here is exactly what is happening
all the people who can't get friends in real life come online to get
friends here this is coming from someone who comes on a computer like
once or twice a week but i suppose there really isnt a way to explain
anything to those with nothing to do but go online and harrass people
maybe you are the one who is 10 and you are not old enough to under
stand what im talking about but what ever you can say what you want but
it is only proving how much more ignorant you are .

^this quote. If you could see my age clearly, then why try to make a big deal about it by saying "i'm probably the one that's 10"?

So you basically made it continue and get worse by trying to insult mods and admins by calling them losers without basis. Although your comebacks being really lame kinda made it worse for you too.

And no, I'm an admin because it's my forum, you know. It's not flashing the title because the "admin knows me well", it's because I -am- the admin, so trying to insult me isn't a good idea.

But whatever. At least you got it with that last post. You can make expansions, I'd condone that you do, but remember, it has to be good enough to pass through acception.
Back to top Go down
Sol Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Quote :
I'm sorry, but I forgot who named themselves after a character in a video game and then proceeded to use that to introduce themselves.

Why, it was clearly us "10 year olds", wasn't it?

uhm ok valentines day is my dead mother's birthday so thank you for trying to point out names
and sol is part of a basketball players name pao gasol one of my older favorite players so this had nothing to do with video games so thank you for assuming things to make yourself feel smarter -_-
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Sol Valentine wrote:
so thank you for assuming things to make yourself feel smarter -_-

...Nevermind, apparently you didn't get it. This sort of thing is what makes people go against you.
Back to top Go down
Sol Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:
so thank you for assuming things to make yourself feel smarter -_-

...Nevermind, apparently you didn't get it. This sort of thing is what makes people go against you.

well it's not really my fault all the way if all i did was come here to post expansions but end up getting flammed on outta no where and ok then maybe i should have refrazed it then

So thank you for assuming things to bring up the memory of someone that isn't alive anymore who i had spent almost my whole life with

Is that better and less offending then?(not saying this in a mean way to you)
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Just don't fight back or try to flame anyone. You're only feeding the troll.
Back to top Go down
indianchan

indianchan

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:11 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Sol Valentine wrote:
Serisously, fucking use google translator.
I can't read this shit.
Same here.

I'm dead serious, trying to read that hurt my eyes. His typing caused me ACTUAL PHYSICAL PAIN.
Also, I admire how he blames us for causing this "flame war" when in actuality he began it.

But whatever, I have to get back to my lack of a life. Where I have no friends, and no body cares about me, and where I live in solitude wearily fighting off urges to jump out a window whilst gouging out my eyes.

Because I have no life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sol has joined the smash   Sol has joined the smash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sol has joined the smash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next