SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NekoTheNightmare

Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach) Empty
PostSubject: Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach)   Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:18 pm

I see that these forums are ehh in life...lol well i think a nice addition to the bleach franchise in SSF2 Would be Grimmjow, an espada from Bleach Razz
Just requestin..so pm me if someones gonna work on him ^^
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach)   Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Ok, we are out of life because most of all users have gone to the replacement of this forum.
And also if you are expecting someone would do a sprite for you you are hopeless, for which reason will someone sprite something for you?, spriting takes skill, patience and A LOT of time, no one is going to do anything for you, specially since you are new and it's obvious you're not contributing to the expansion.

Go see Dark lord so that he gives you the link to the new forums, and make sure to contribute if you expect to progress.

P.S. They are going to troll you just for being new, that's what they do the best since almost no one does expansions. That's all kthnx
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach)   Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Someone started one of GrimJow a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach)   Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.nes-productions.com
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach)   Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:48 am

DL, I'm going to start deleting your posts.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach)   Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimmjow Jagerjacques(Bleach)
Page 1 of 1