SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Old expansion acception?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

Old expansion acception? Empty
PostSubject: Old expansion acception?   Old expansion acception? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:44 pm

When the game comes out, are old expansions on the old forums going to be accepted, even if some animations are missing? Also, are ones in solo on the old forums going to be in the game if they're complete? It's just that Crash's animations have "Account inactive" on most of them & some of Gulimon's animations in Solo are missing.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Old expansion acception?   Old expansion acception? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 pm

The animations in group, solo and acception are not finished. If they were, they'd be in Submit instead.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Old expansion acception?   Old expansion acception? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:04 am

What about expansions in Submit that have animations missing like Crash Bandicoot? Though it wouldn't be so bad if he had to be remade, as if I were to remake him I could add things like Aku Aku following him & a Final Form Final Smash so he could battle against Super Sonic & Fire Mario!
Also, if there was an expansion on the old forums in Solo which has a ? on some animations, it hadn't got new posts in a while and didn't get accepted yet, could someone repost those animations in acception to remake the expansion (I'm talking about Guilmon)?
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Old expansion acception?   Old expansion acception? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Back off Gyroid, Guilmon's mine. You can't take him.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Old expansion acception?   Old expansion acception? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:32 pm

V wrote:
Back off Gyroid, Guilmon's mine. You can't take him.
Okay then. I still don't know about the Crash question, but it wouldn't be so bad if someone had to remake him. If I could remake him, maybe I would, provided I had permission. Another question, what about expansions that had the old Kirby colour in the Kirby attacks?
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Old expansion acception?   Old expansion acception? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Nothing. We still use them. It only takes a minute to recolor the sprites.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Old expansion acception?   Old expansion acception? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 pm

V wrote:
Nothing. We still use them. It only takes a minute to recolor the sprites.
Cool. So do I have permission to recreate Crash?
Back to top Go down
Ungrateful Dead

Ungrateful Dead

PostSubject: Re: Old expansion acception?   Old expansion acception? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:47 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old expansion acception?   Old expansion acception? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old expansion acception?
Page 1 of 1