SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

About Sanji.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maxmatsu

maxmatsu

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Now I now its finished, but I think it doesn't fit sanji pretty well (well a few things). It looks like sk didn't play a one piece grand battle game before doing it Rolling Eyes .
What I mean is, some moves don't feel like sanji. Like the Up special, side special, normal special. And the final smash is ok without fire, it doesn't have to have it scratch.
I do have a spritesheet based on the games and various, and there are some of the sames like some aerials and some smashes. But I think my spritesheet will work better if you like and have played in a game as sanji. But that is just my opinion.

And yep..... thats it.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 pm

I've played and own plenty of OP Games.
The Final Smash is Diable Jambe + Veau Shot, his finisher in Unlimited Adventure, so I think that works. Plus you can't have Sanji's FS without Diable Jambe.
The Normal Special, yeah, doesn't seem like Sanji, Up Special's fine.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
maxmatsu

maxmatsu

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Well the classic ones and that started it say otherwise. Like for example, the dash attack on his, always have been the 3rd hit on the combo. And it can be without the fire, but if you keep it, atleast make the blur and the back of the shoe firey like the start of the FS.
ANd the up special, he never does that scratch . And why does the side special reflect? Well, as I said, its just my opinion, if you don't like it I'll just make mine with my moveset.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Up special is because Sanji's a loooove machine.
I find the fire neccessary because it's Diable Jambe, Sanji's current ultimate move/form.
Anti Manner Kick course wasn't usually the combo hit...It makes more sense as a dash attack imo.
If you had to make yours with your moveset, then I'd need my own Sanji with another moveset mirroring the ones in the actual 3D platformer games, Unlimited Adventure and Unlimited Cruise.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Gah, the Up Special is sort of a joke anyway.
I just worked with what the sprites were, and don;t ever say something along those lines.
I'm one of the biggest OP fanboys out there, I know Sanji.
The Side Special reflects cause it needed an effect. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
maxmatsu

maxmatsu

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:06 pm

NA:
He has better options.

As I already stated about the diable jambe...

Then the grand battle and grand adventure games were wrong about the combos? I didn't meant that you only play the last 1-3 games plz.

Go ahead.

SK:
I said games, not anime. I am a fan too, and specially of sanji and shanks.
And I see the side B plain.

But as I said, if you disagree I can do one with my moveset, not necessarily here if you won't let me.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Oh, no, you can just use the wonderswan or GBA sprites instead.
I've played the games too, I included that in the fanboy part.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Well, he's making Sanji as a character in general, not from a certain game, and the character Sanji has Diable Jambe as his most powerful technique at the moment, so I don't see why it shouldn't be part of the FS- or the FS altogether.
Back to top Go down
maxmatsu

maxmatsu

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:15 pm

You can atleast read like, the whole post where I said my opinion about the FS?
And thats my point exactly NA. you're just referring the last game(s). I'm saying to add some moves of old games too.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Which they're there, just as different parts of the moveset.
I'm only saying Diable Jambe not as the recent games but as Sanji himself as a character in the anime.
Back to top Go down
maxmatsu

maxmatsu

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Ok so lets have mario have side b as the fireball and the down smash as the dash attack. Yeah we have them so it doesn't matter. Right?
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Sure, why not? Iuncareaboutmarioanyway.
With Sanji, Diable Jambe is his CHARACTER's finisher. This isn't Sanji from Grand Battle, this is just One Piece's Sanji; so its natural he should have his finisher as his FS.
Back to top Go down
maxmatsu

maxmatsu

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 pm

K, Oh cleod said no, so that mans no to you to. Aww thats too bad. ANd we both wanted it. ANd we stopped talking about diable jambe about 6 posts ago.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Cleod said no to Diable Jambe?
lolololoooolowut
Back to top Go down
maxmatsu

maxmatsu

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Sure he did, he obviously did. Specially since we are talking about that.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Yup, it clearly was.
Back to top Go down
maxmatsu

maxmatsu

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:47 pm

yup shure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Sanji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Sanji.   About Sanji. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Sanji.
Page 1 of 1