SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jorel1992

jorel1992

Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk Empty
PostSubject: Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk   Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:15 pm

I was wondering if anyone was doing Hawkeye Mihawk from the One Piece series. I don't think he is 'needed' but since I saw someone was doing Zoro, I thought Hawk Eye has to be in it. If anyone is doing him just say so and I will find a new idea. I would like for Urameshi to be my first real sprites, but someone else is doing him so I want to do Hawk Eye, just say you are doing him or someone else is and I will stop.
Back to top Go down
SC

SC

PostSubject: Re: Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk   Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 pm

This isn't the section for that you fucking douche.
Back to top Go down
jorel1992

jorel1992

PostSubject: Re: Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk   Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Sorry, I thought you are supposed to ask in the Ideas, suggestion area.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk   Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:12 pm

You know, if I wanted to know something about an expansion, I'd go to the Expansion Discussion section. It just makes sense, ya know?
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk   Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:30 pm

I moved it.
Anyway, Mihawk has sprites from The One Piece GBA game and they're pretty good. Though there's a lot that needs to be edited.
Back to top Go down
Jasperkf

Jasperkf

PostSubject: Re: Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk   Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Mihawk's not really expansion character material.
He has 3 attacks:
1. Bigass slash.
2. Biggerass slash.
3. Biggestass slash.
Back to top Go down
jorel1992

jorel1992

PostSubject: Re: Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk   Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:39 pm

I will find a way to do it. If you don't mind, I would like to try. Although, I would like to see the sprite sheet. I can't locate it. I know I saw it somewhere. I should have bookmarked it.
And Jasper, if you tell me where those sprites are you saw, I might be able to modify them, I am good at redoing it on my Paint program
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk   Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk
Page 1 of 1