SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)

Go down 
+12
Hakker
Flash Guy
ShadowKirby
cav10281
k-man10
Jasperkf
Tengu Man
zilch
Marmalade
ShadowHunter
Ganonthegreat
Chick In A Box
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 am

Ok, I'm updating the checklist now, it'll be a few minutes.

EDIT: Done, I'm also re-doing the grab.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:17 am

UPDATE: Grabs done!
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:23 am

UPDATE: Kirby attack done!
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 am

UPDATE: Up Special (Gentle Lotus) finished!
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 am

cav10281 wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
Yeah, I mean Mangekyo Sharingan.

Any idea how to make it work for a Final Smash?
How about Kakashi bends space in the center of the stage, making it kind of like a black hole or something, and players are attracted to it, somewhat like Kirby's FS. Eh, that's all I got, at least.
Ilike this idea.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 am

Hmm, I have an idea to make this look really cool, where the center of the stage spirals into itself. I've asked Cleod if it can be programmed, if not I'll sprite a black hole.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:46 pm

UPDATE: He's done! I'll acrhive him in 12-20 hours, to give people time to speak up about problems.
Back to top Go down
Jasperkf

Jasperkf

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Doesn't the Preview need to have a white background?
Back to top Go down
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:38 pm

I love that FS trophy.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Well, the text isn't blocking the pic, so I see no problem.
I do like the FS trophy.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:43 am

Thanks guys, SK, do you mind editing the archive post to the newer Kakashi?
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 Fstrophy lol!

cav10281 wrote:
I love that FS trophy.

Congrats this is awesome, love the Up Special.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:45 pm

The problem is.......
THE WALK IS NOT A WALK GODDAMNIT
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Well he could do one of those flying looin things in his sheet but those look strange on most of them even the DBZ characters.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:47 pm

*Says the same I said in the Kinnikuman topic*
Back to top Go down
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Hm.... Maybe you could make the distorion bigger? Like black hole size or something. But, whatever; it's your expansion : D
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

I preferably want it to be small, like a small rip in the space-time continum.
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Yeah makes it more practical.
Back to top Go down
Hakker

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 pm

I have a way better Chidori charge pm me if you wanna see it.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:22 am

Why not just show it here?
Back to top Go down
Hakker

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:28 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Why not just show it here?
Give me a sec.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Hakker

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Ok.
statch that if you wanna see him pm me
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 am

Ok, but I don't see why you can't post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)   Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Kakashi (Ready to archive, if there's a problem say it now!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next