SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]

Go down 
+11
Eraser
Mr. guy
Be'knots Woundy Doom
HyperSonic92
zilch
artzx2
Chick In A Box
eggviper3
Viruskiller3
Ganonthegreat
Echo The Hedgehog
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Accepted
Yes
Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_vote_lcap75%Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
No
Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_vote_lcap25%Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 am

what is that a robot who has all of Mario`s thoughts
I haven`t played it yet i`m waiting for Galaxy 2
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Just a wild guess, but does this embody how Bowser sees Mario?

Any ideas for a moveset?
Back to top Go down
Echo The Hedgehog

Echo The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:03 pm

like Mario`s in Bowser`s stomach xD
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Just a wild guess, but does this embody how Bowser sees Mario?

Any ideas for a moveset?

I guess.

And I don't really have a moveset yet but I think I want a Moveset with the special attacks of the game itself. Like Mighty Meteor and Green Shell. Or something with items like Mega Mushroom and Fire Flower.

But I can't post animations today but tomorrow there will be more animations!
Back to top Go down
eggviper3

eggviper3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:30 pm

It supposed to be a rough collection of Bowser's memory of Mario that was developed (along with memory L) as a security-type reaction to Mario and Luigi being inside Bowser's Brain.

Pretty good so far
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 pm

The way I see it, Mario and Luigi are the best way to beat the crud out of anything, so his body built clones of them out of their memories of the duo.

You may have a little trouble with this expansion, since the Memory M only had two attacks.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
You may have a little trouble with this expansion, since the Memory M only had two attacks.

Yeah I know but I still try. Razz

After school I will update some more animations.
Back to top Go down
artzx2

artzx2

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:19 pm

I really want bowsers memory L.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:52 am

Update: Added Entrance, Jump and Walk
Back to top Go down
zilch

zilch

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:08 pm

wow, that attack really looks good, and the rest is not so bad. though at the end the hammer looks like an ax at the moment it shrinks.
well, gotta see more
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Nine votes. Congrats viruskiller

*moves*
Back to top Go down
Be'knots Woundy Doom

Be'knots Woundy Doom

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Nice expansion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. guy

Mr. guy

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Good luck with it. Remember, anything is possible if you know how to edit.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:02 am

Ok I was thinking for a Moveset:

Neutral Special: Not sure yet.

Side Special: Memory Mighty Meteor! Memo. M. will take out the item Memory Mighty Meteor and smash it with his hammer. If it hits a Heavy weighted player or a wall it will break open and there will come an item out of it (Memory Mushrooms, Memory Greenshells etc.). If it hits a Medium or Light weighted player it will burst open but there will be no item come out of the meteor.

Up Special: I thought of Spin Pipe, YooWoo Cannon or Magic Window (Memory version of course).

Down Special: Not sure yet.

Final Smash: Ultimate Special Combo. Most of the powers from the game Bowsers inside story mixed to form a Strong attack. Combo:
1. There will fall 15 Memory Mighty Meteors from the sky.
2. The players that got hit by the meteors will be paralyzed till the fs is over.
3. Then some Memory Magic Windows appears above the players that got hit.
4. Out of these windows come items like Fire Balls, Green Shells, Super Bouncers, Sometimes some snacks. Each Snack give 10% Life back. If you play with HP it will be 10 hp more.
5 (And final part). There will fall Stars from the sky. 1 little star does 5 damage. A lot of little stars at once does 50 damage. And then there will come the big star that will give 100 damage. (Note: Those stars will just fall like the mighty meteors.)
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 am

Know what would be a better FS? The memory star, where he runs around and deals massive damage and knockback to anyone he touches, but he can't stop moving. At least that's a canon FS.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:55 am

Mari Futanari wrote:
Know what would be a better FS? The memory star, where he runs around and deals massive damage and knockback to anyone he touches, but he can't stop moving. At least that's a canon FS.

Okay but he will not run ONLY. He has to jump too. And maybe Dash attack?

Updated: Part 1 of 5 for Up Smash (Without Cursed Mushroom Walk), Charging Upsmash
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Those mushroom stats are ridiculously overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 am

Mari Futanari wrote:
Those mushroom stats are ridiculously overpowered.

Ok I change them.

Edit: Changed the stats of the mushrooms. So is this better?

UPDATE: Added Lose
Back to top Go down
Eraser

Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 pm

artzx2 wrote:
I was thinking exactly this. If nobody else has planed on it, I'd like to see if I could do him with similar moves to this (sheep lol). Of course, I wouldn't copy anything exactly.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 am

Eraser wrote:
artzx2 wrote:
I was thinking exactly this. If nobody else has planed on it, I'd like to see if I could do him with similar moves to this (sheep lol). Of course, I wouldn't copy anything exactly.

Sure you can do it. But the Memo's are pretty much editing because both Memo's have only 2 attacks. But you always can try.
Back to top Go down
Eraser

Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
What the fuck is a memory star
I've played the game three times and don't know what you're talking about

@Virus: Alright, in my spare time I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Eraser wrote:
What the fuck is a memory star
I've played the game three times and don't know what you're talking about

About 25 seconds in, a Starman pops up and Memory M starts running around knocking out anyone he touches. That's what I call the memory star.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 am

UPDATE: Added Selection, Damage, Knockback and Dead
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 am

Update: Added Fall and Combo

Edit Update: I changed the Up Smash "Chance to get." Rates slightly. Mushroom was 10% now 25%, Cursed Mushroom was 10% now 20%, Volt Shroom is still 30% and Reverse Mushroom was 50% now 25%
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 am

Update: Whole Up Smash done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]   Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowsers Memory M. [Update: Added most of the Final Smash.]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next