SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)

Go down 
+5
Ganonthegreat
lvl9brawler
ShadowKirby
Be'knots Woundy Doom
ShadowGizoid87
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowGizoid87

ShadowGizoid87

Location : Where you're sitting right now if you're reading this message.

Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Empty
PostSubject: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:43 pm

I got full permission from toryn so don't say this has been done.

[F] = Finished
[W] = Work In Progress
[] = not started

Motions

1.[F]IdleToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_idle
2.[F]WalkToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_run
3.[F]Run/DashToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_walk
4.[F]JumpToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_jump LoopToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Toshiro-Expansion-Jump-Loop Double JumpToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Roll
5.[F]FallToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_fall
6.[F]LandToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_land
7.[F]DamageToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_damageSEIZURE
8.[F]KnockbackToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Knockback
9.[F]DeadToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_dead
10.[F]Get upToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_getup
11.[F]HangToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_hang
12.[F]Recover from HangToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_climbup
13.[F]CrouchToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_crouch LoopToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Crouch-Loop
14.[F]GuardToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_block LoopToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Guard-Loop
15.[F]TauntToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_taunt
16.[F]WinToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_win LoopToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Win-Loop
17.[F]LoseToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_lose LoopToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Lose-Loop
18.[F]EntranceToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_entrance

Smashes

19.[]Neutral
20.[F]ComboToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_neutralcombo
21.[F]Up SmashToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_upsmash ChargingToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Up-Smash-Chargi
22.[F]Side SmashToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Side-Smash ChargingToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Side-Smash-Char StartToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Side-Smash-Star
23.[F]Down SmashToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Down-Smash ChargingToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Down-Smash-Char StartToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Down-Smash-Star
24.[F]Dash AttackToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_dashattack

Specials

25.[]Neutral Special
26.[F]Side SpecialToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_neutralspecial ProjectileToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Side-Special-Pr Projectile SmashToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_neutralspecialice
27.[F]Up Special: On The GroundToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_upspecial In The AirToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Up-Special-Air ProjectileToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_upspecialice Flies across the stage until it hits someone or something.
28.[]Down Special

Aerials

29.[F]Neutral AerialToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_neutralair
30.[F]Up AerialToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_upair
31.[F]Forward AerialToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_sideair
32.[]Back Aerial
33.[F]Down AerialToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_downair

Grabs

34.[]Grab
35.[]Pummel
36.[]Up Throw
37.[]Down Throw
38.[]Forward Throw
39.[]Back Throw

Other

40.[]Stock
41.[F]RollToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya-Expansion-Roll
42.[]Kirby Attack
43.[]Stunned
44.[F]Series Icon: Use Ichigo's
45.[]Selection
46.[]Preview
47.[]Trophies
classic
adventure
all-star
final smash
48.[]Revival Platform
49.[]Damage Meter
50.[]Final Smash

Tilts

51.[F]Up TiltToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_uptilt
52.[]Side Tilt
53.[F]Down TiltToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_downtilt

Extras

54.[]Climbing Ladder
55.[F]Item SwingToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_itemswing
56.[F]Item ThrowToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_itemswing
57.[F]Home Run BatToshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) Hitsugaya_itemswing

Sounds

58.[]Main Theme
59.[]Attacks and Sound Effects
60.[]Win Theme

Last edited by ShadowGizoid87 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Be'knots Woundy Doom

Be'knots Woundy Doom

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Nice.
I'd switch the Walk and Run. The Walk looks faster.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Be'knots Woundy Doom wrote:
Nice.
To an idiot, maybe.
Back to top Go down
lvl9brawler

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:57 pm

So, what time do you plan on taking Hitsyuga up again? I'd like to see this epic, epic guy finished.

...what? Hitsyuga's a beast...
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:43 am

Nice.
IE slows down fast images, to see the proper speed download Firefox instead.
Back to top Go down
Torndragon

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:13 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Nice.

I use Avant. Run is Slower. End of.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:41 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Nice.
Firefox.
Back to top Go down
Blitz Blast

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Nice.
To an idiot, maybe.

It looks like it to me, and I use Firefox.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:17 pm

He switched them now.
So to us Firefox users it looks wrong.
And to IE users it looks right.
Back to top Go down
Mr_L

Mr_L

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:31 pm

above

agree
Back to top Go down
Dastardly Bastard

Dastardly Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:33 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
He switched them now.
So to us Firefox users it looks wrong.
And to IE users it looks right.

To us Chrome users, it looks fine.

Fuck yeah Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya (I got permission to finish this from toryn)
Page 1 of 1