SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?

Go down 
+8
Brikwarrior
HyperSonic92
Ganonthegreat
ShadowKirby
Chick In A Box
Door Key Pig
Mas
ShadowHunter
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What should Toon Zelda's appearence be?
As a princess
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_vote_lcap6%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
As a phantom
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_vote_lcap6%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Give Princess Zelda Phantom Abilites
 6% [ 1 ]
Make Phantom Zelda a Final Smash
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_vote_lcap53%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Give her the ability to transform to Tetra/Toon Zelda/Phantom Zelda
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_vote_lcap29%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? Empty
PostSubject: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:21 am

Well I have ben thinking about my Toon Zelda expansion and wanted her to represent the fact that she finally helps Toon Link in Spirit Tracks. . . as a Phantom. I wanted her moves to represent her Phantom abilites and had a hard time doing that for Toon Zelda in Princess form. Then, I thought I may just make her as a Phantom, no girl in a dress. I've been thinking of replacing Princess Zelda with Phantom Zelda. Any opinions?

Phantom Zelda
Advantages: Well Toon Zelda is the most helpful and ofensive than all of the Zelda in the Zelda series (Wind Waker/Twilight Princess are second because of her using Light Arrows). Think about it. She'll be in armor with an accurate moveset while she shows her power. Also making Princess Zelda will requre an inaccurate moveset since she does nothing but shoot Light Arrows in this form. I can easily make a good moveset with Phantom Zelda.
Disadvantages: Princess Toon Zelda have been in not just Wind Waker, but Four Swords and Minish Cap. She was also one of the reasons Ganon is sealed. It would be hard to remove a pretty face from SSF2 who have been in more than 3 Toon Zelda games. If she is removed, we may never see the true face of Toon Zelda in SSF2 and instead, see her in armor.

Princess Zelda with Phantom abilities
Well I could do this, but it requres her to take out a giant sword and swinging it and I think it would look strange. Sure, Ness, Lucas, and Snake did pull out an object, but it's a princess who pulls out a giant weapon. It would be hard to imagine that.

Phantom Zelda as a Final Smash
Well this may actully solve the problem and is a good idea, but it will take up space, making Great Hyrulan Flood or any other good ideas unavalible. Plus, it would be another Final Form roaming around, which is unoriginal.
OR
Ganonthegreat wrote:
Hmm, maybe make it like Zamus, but her body is on the floor, you can go back whenever you want by walking to the body. But if the body falls off the stage it's a KO and you lose a life then you're instantly back as normal Zelda.

It takes a little artistic licence, but then again it isn't the first time it happened. (Points at Kirby's N Special and Lucas in Brawl)
You can vote for the same thing twice by filling in the bubble for the poll above and posting your vote (which is known as a verbal vote)

Poll results (including verbal vote):
As a princess- 1
As a Phantom- 0
Give Princess Zelda Phantom abilities- 4
Phantom as a Final Smash- 6
Transform- 2

Last edited by ShadowHunter on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
Mas

Mas

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:25 am

Maybe her down B could switch between Princess and Phantom? Also maybe the Phantom Zelda's Final Smash could involve possessing the nearest person and using them to attack until a meter runs out wand when she leaves their body she causes damage to them as well?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:47 am

Her down special is trasform, which allows her to transform into Tetra. Also, the FS is overpowered while she can only possess Phantoms in Spirit Tracks, not enemies.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 am

Why not make Phantom Zelda a 3rd character, like a Pokemon team? She could transform into Phantom, then switch to Tetra.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:52 am

Well I don't know about that since Phantom Zelda is just Princess Zelda with a sword. However, it may work. Does anyone agree to this idea?
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:01 am

I can see nothing wrong with Zelda pulling out a giant Phantom sword. Heck, that'd make her even more awesome.
Back to top Go down
Door Key Pig

Door Key Pig

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
Well I don't know about that since Phantom Zelda is just Princess Zelda with a sword. However, it may work. Does anyone agree to this idea?
But it could still work, because her down b could be getting out her sword, the switching to Tetra.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:07 am

Well let's see what the Zelda fans think.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:35 am

I say give her some of the Phantom abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 am

I can't see a FS working seeing as you can't come back from the dead (Although, I've never played Spirit Tracks), if that's wrong I withdraw the statement.

I vote for Princess Zelda with Phantom Abilities.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:45 am

You can with a 1-up shroom Ganon.

*pause*

But yeah I say give her Phantom Abilities. But will this change her specials cause I really liked them?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:48 am

She isn't coming back from the dead. In Spirit Tracks, Chancellor Cole zapped her with some kind of energy and removed her spirit from her body which is used to bring back the demon king. Now the quest is to stop the demon king from rising and get Zelda's body back to become whole again.

Are you still sticking to your vote Ganon?

HyperSonic92@ It will replace forward special and up special, which is Mirror Shield and Deku Leaf. There is no reason to give her those items.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:52 am

Alright. What replacements did you have it mind?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:58 am

Hmm, maybe make it like Zamus, but her body is on the floor, you can go back whenever you want by walking to the body. But if the body falls off the stage it's a KO and you lose a life then you're instantly back as normal Zelda.

It takes a little artistic licence, but then again it isn't the first time it happened. (Points at Kirby's N Special and Lucas in Brawl)
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 am

Well it's a bit strange, but doesn anyone agree with Ganon?

Hype@ It's a secret. I already revealed some of it by saying it's going to replace 2 ofher specials.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
Well it's a bit strange, but doesn anyone agree with Ganon?
It'd make Tetda unique, it'll be interesting to see work.

Will Tetra have a seperate FS?
Back to top Go down
Mas

Mas

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:29 am

Actually Ganon's is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:51 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:

You mean make Toon Zelda unique, right?

And about the FS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:04 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:

You mean make Toon Zelda unique, right?

And about the FS
Spoiler:
I called it Tetda to shorten Tetra & Zelda. Very similar to Bradgelina.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:14 pm

So the body thing will be a Final Smash?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Yeah, Zelda gets seperated for a Final Smash, she's a really strong FF but if someone hits her body off the stage she gets KO'ed. It's kind of a double edged FS because she's so powerful. She could also be invincible.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 pm

So is there a time limit or is it an infinent amount of time?

BTW, the idea sounds good, but. . .
*Looks at poll*
It probally won't happen. I'll see what I can do though.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Start the poll over, now you have a concept it might change peoples mind.
Back to top Go down
Mas

Mas

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:

I say stick with this idea. (If that is what you are talking about ignore this post)
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Hmmm... That's a very interesting idea. Spirit Zelda would be invincible, yet would not be overpowered because she would have to defend her otherwise defenseless body from being KOed.

One of her moves could make her instantly return to her body, ending the final smash, but giving Zelda a chance to survive if her body is knocked off. And I think there should still be a time limit, or else it moves back to overpowered territory.

It's an original twist on the final form idea.
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next