SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?

Go down 
+8
Brikwarrior
HyperSonic92
Ganonthegreat
ShadowKirby
Chick In A Box
Door Key Pig
Mas
ShadowHunter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What should Toon Zelda's appearence be?
As a princess
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
As a phantom
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Give Princess Zelda Phantom Abilites
 6% [ 1 ]
Make Phantom Zelda a Final Smash
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap53%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Give her the ability to transform to Tetra/Toon Zelda/Phantom Zelda
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Silvermark

Silvermark

Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Toon Zelda will take awhile. Their is still another realm, dungeon, and three bosses.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Actully Ganon's version is better. My version is just a cheap Final Form version that doesn't involve a body.

So I read your suggestion AEM. The not invinisible, still suffers damage, and barely suffers knockback is already my idea that I was planning to add to Ganon's idea (I just haven't said this yet). It would be pretty cool to have a force field containing Toon Zelda like the many Zelda games have during a final boss battle while fighting as a Phantom, but the Ganon's idea forces players to use defense to this FS propery. Phantom Zelda will not just charge at her oppenents, but stay close to her body in order to defend it. This would just be like Spirit Tracks, Phantom Zelda will help and defend Link (Toon Zelda's body) in puzzles and defeat enemies and stick close to him (if, of course, Link doesn't command Zelda to go far). Almost as good as Four Swords, this relies on teamwork, and I want Phantom Zelda to defend her body like how Link and Princess Zelda would defend each other (or how Green Link defends Blue, Red, and Purple).

Besides, you never stated that their was a time limit, so players would obviously use Spirit Zelda to evade attacks for a long tim before the match ends. Also, she reqiures Byrne, a major enemy, to activate the force field for her. I rather not have her rely on others, ecspecully enemies, to do something for her.

My plan was to have her immune to weak attacks and projectiles and not flinch at all (tilts, Bowser's fire breath, Pit's Angel Ring, Link's arrows), stops in her tracks (or slows down) by medium attacks, aerials, and medium strength projectiles (Falco's reflector, Link's bombs, Link's boomarangs), and get really low knockback and fall down (as if a Phantom attacked her) by really strong projectiles and attacks (Smash attacks, Ike's Eruption, Samus's fully charged charge shot, and Link's spin attack).

Understand?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Um, Byrne is not an enemy near the end.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Still he shouldn't just appear out of nowhere in the middle of combat (even though he can teleport). There is no way Byrne would just waste his magic, seal her, and waste more magic to go away. Plus, he could just seal her anytime he wants without the Smashball.
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Ok, just finish Spirt Tracks already to get it done.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Silvermar Mk. II wrote:
Ok, just finish Spirt Tracks already to get it done.
Spirit Tracks isn't the only thing that's in my way, I have to come up with a brilliant moveset that I could use. Also, I'm using this time to work on other expansions. There are people who wants to see Midna and Wolf Link, Knuckle Joe, Krystal (remake), Sylux, and many others. I'm going to try to please the other fans since I already showed Tetra fans some updates.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Eh, I just notice the post before mine said it was a done deal. Lol.
Yeah, It was only a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3