SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?

Go down 
+8
Brikwarrior
HyperSonic92
Ganonthegreat
ShadowKirby
Chick In A Box
Door Key Pig
Mas
ShadowHunter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What should Toon Zelda's appearence be?
As a princess
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
As a phantom
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Give Princess Zelda Phantom Abilites
 6% [ 1 ]
Make Phantom Zelda a Final Smash
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Give her the ability to transform to Tetra/Toon Zelda/Phantom Zelda
Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah I like this. Although let me recap just to make sure I get the idea:
The FS proposal is that Zelda transfers her spirit into a Phantom and the Phantom can be controlled for as long as her body's on the stage, or until the time limit is up.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Yep, you can revote be canceling your vote now.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:02 pm

I can try to help with the Phantom sprite if you wish
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:15 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
I can try to help with the Phantom sprite if you wish
Please do. And thanks for your offer.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm

You're welcome. Just got started on it
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:01 am

Down Special should be Zoom, as Brik said, for an instant return to the body.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:32 am

I'm not sure if it should be called zoom, but I'll name it spirit transfer or something.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:09 am

That sounds better.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:43 am

Yeah Spirit Transfer is a better name
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 am

So, is the idea here that Zelda gets two different Final Smashes, based on which form she's in when she uses it?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:50 am

If you mean both Tetra and Toon Zelda get a FS then yes we already established that
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:50 am

Except Phantom Zelda. She is the Final Smash.
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 am

Makes sense. I just beat Spirit Tracks so I'm excited to see this.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 am

Silvermar Mk. II wrote:
Wait until I finish Spirit Tracks. After that, I may consider on starting Toon Zelda if I'm not busy with other expansions.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 am

Ugh.
There isn't ANYTHING wrong or unoriginal with having another final form. That's the reason the option was given.
It's only unoriginal if it's SUPER FLARE THE HEDGEHOG or something like that. But for this kind of character, it's a valid option. So get that notion out of your head. If you want to do a FF, just do it.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:42 am

Sure, Final forms are okay, they are just overused. Pretty much almost half of the characters in SSF2 have final forms for their FS and it would be nice to make some Final Smashes like Triforce Slash, Blue Falcon, Zero Laser, ect. These types are more original, climatic, and exciting than boring Final Forms. However, thanks to Ganon, it won't be just any oridinary Final Form. It will be a Final Form with a few twist to it, so I kind of like it. It may just be better than the Great Hyrulean Flood, which some members have complaints about.
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
Silvermar Mk. II wrote:
Wait until I finish Spirit Tracks. After that, I may consider on starting Toon Zelda if I'm not busy with other expansions.
How far are you?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 am

I've unlocked the Fire Realm last week. Now I'm transporting people to restore more the rails. I will enter the Fire Realm next week.
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 am

Don't worry about extra missions just finish it. You can do the extras after you beat the game.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Admin
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:55 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
Sure, Final forms are okay, they are just overused. Pretty much almost half of the characters in SSF2 have final forms for their FS and it would be nice to make some Final Smashes like Triforce Slash, Blue Falcon, Zero Laser, ect. These types are more original, climatic, and exciting than boring Final Forms. However, thanks to Ganon, it won't be just any oridinary Final Form. It will be a Final Form with a few twist to it, so I kind of like it. It may just be better than the Great Hyrulean Flood, which some members have complaints about.

What are you talking about? Not even half...
Counting the characters who are actually confirmed to have a FF.
Like, 1/4th at most. I counted 10/45. (Landmasteresque ones dont count, in that case, it's 13)
Which is still not even close to half.
Back to top Go down
https://expansionsuncut.forumotion.com/index.htm
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Very well. Toon Zelda's FS is Phantom Zelda then.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Eh, for the final smash. I suggest that Toon Zelda Summons a Phantom. Then has an out of body experience. Her Body Begins to float ands is protected in a magical field orginally created by Byrne, and her body begins to float. 6:18 to 7:04, for Floating. 7:05 to 7:10 for Force Field. Yeah SPOILERS!
In Phantom Form Zelda is INCREDIBLY HEAVY! She can barely even Jump! She is Impervious to Fire. She is Incredibly Slow and Strong. She can Still be Damaged. She isn't invincible, but she doesn't get much Knockback. Although she has all ablities each Phantom has, she can Roll and Teleport. If you want you can even Escape the Phantom's Body! But it's like a Super Guard. But Escaping the Body allows you to fly! So if your going to fall off a cliff. You can escape! But your only attack is one-two punch. Which is SUPER! weak. The Phantom doesn't respawn and if you leave the body you can't reenter. So use it wisely.

Eh, came up with what I could. I also stopped reading after Page 2. :\
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Personally, I think I like the other version better.
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Ariand/AEM wrote:
But your only attack is one-two punch. Which is SUPER! weak.
That's the only thing I don't agree with.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Brikwarrior wrote:
Personally, I think I like the other version better.
Yeah SH's version is better, no offense AEM.

Also good luck with beating Spirit Tracks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?   Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Zelda or Phantom Zelda?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next