SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]

Go down 
+13
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Silvermark
ShadowGizoid87
bartix64
Crater
Flash Guy
AndrewComicCreator
Ungrateful Dead
darksoul
HyperSonic92
Tengu Man
Ganonthegreat
Viruskiller3
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvermark

Silvermark

Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Trust him, he is a gizoid.Plus the sheet is awesome.
Back to top Go down
ShadowGizoid87

ShadowGizoid87

Location : Where you're sitting right now if you're reading this message.

Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Silvermar Mk. II wrote:
Trust him, he is a gizoid.Plus the sheet is awesome.
Ha, here it is. Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 EspioBattle-1
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 pm

I like the dance the most. Do you mind it I use your sheet for one animation?
Back to top Go down
ShadowGizoid87

ShadowGizoid87

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Silvermar Mk. II wrote:
I like the dance the most. Do you mind it I use your sheet for one animation?

What will you use it for. And if you think that's my sheet, it's not. I just found it.
Back to top Go down
Silvermark

Silvermark

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Oh, it I've just havn't seen one without a sig so I thought it was yours.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey ShadowGizoid, way to not give credit to all those people who worked hard on those sprites
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:44 pm

They all look good, and so do the movesets! Your Espio is better than ShadowGiziod's! (His animations I mean.)

But as for the damage meters:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:
The damage meter will be done in flash. You just need the 27x29 picture and the text, same text as the selection icon.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:19 am

Kirbysmith [DJ] wrote:
But as for the damage meters:
<Na>Suliboy wrote:
The damage meter will be done in flash. You just need the 27x29 picture and the text, same text as the selection icon.

I have changed the damage meter for Charmy. And I added the Neutral Special for Charmy.
Back to top Go down
ShadowGizoid87

ShadowGizoid87

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:13 am

Silvermar Mk. II wrote:
Oh, it I've just havn't seen one without a sig so I thought it was yours.

Yeah. It was weird. I found it on photobucket without a creator name.
Back to top Go down
darksoul

darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Why don't check who put it on photobucket maybe he/she made it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowGizoid87

ShadowGizoid87

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:45 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Hey ShadowGizoid, way to not give credit to all those people who worked hard on those sprites

Sorry but I'm serious!
There was no creator name on there!
How am I supposed to give credit if I don't know who made it?!
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:52 pm

The sheet was made by a certain Godzilla444. Shadow, I will not allow you to continue until you figure out how I found that answer.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:47 am

Update!: Charmy's Double Jump, N Special Projectile and N Special Projectile Hit added.

(I know I've been added more of Charmy's animations then Vectors or Espio's animations. But I will put soon some animations of them!)
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:
The sheet was made by a certain Godzilla444. Shadow, I will not allow you to continue until you figure out how I found that answer.
Thank you for the answer Mari
Back to top Go down
Blitz Blast

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Use Arthur's. By the way could I help you out on the expansion? I could do some Espio animations.
Back to top Go down
AndrewComicCreator

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Espio_11 Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Espio_12 more stuff
Back to top Go down
ShadowGizoid87

ShadowGizoid87

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Mari Futanari wrote:

You mean he made it!?
Sorry, I just thought he put it on photobucket.
You found it by looking under the sprite sheet.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:01 am

AndrewComicCreator wrote:
Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Espio_11 Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Espio_12 more stuff

Thanks Andrew!
I just don't know what I have to do with the tornado spin animation. Maybe I can use it for the roll.
But thanks anyway.

Added Espio's Neutral Smash
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 am

I wouldn't use that for the roll, I could probably knock something up for you if you want. I have an idea.
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:19 pm

How bout the for Neutral Special, it could work like MetaKnight's?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:31 pm

No, Espio's Neutral Special is camoflage.
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:34 pm

BUMP!!!

AndrewComicCreator is back so time to update!
Update: Redid Espio's Walk (By Andrew)
Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Espio_13

Edited Update: Added Charmy's Side Special
Side Special Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Sidespecial
Side Speical Projectile Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Sidespecialprojectile
Side Special Projectile Hit Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Sidespecialprojectilehi

Poison Needle: He fires a big needle out of his butt and it will do almost the same as Honey Bomb but it gives a poison effect. The poison effect will last for 5 seconds and it will give 2% a sec. Very small knockback.
Back to top Go down
Blitz Blast

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Way to fast
Back to top Go down
Viruskiller3

Viruskiller3

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:28 am

Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead

Knockback Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Knockback
Dead Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Deadxh
Get up Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 Getup
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Nice! You mind ifI lend a hand?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]   Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Chaotix [Update: Added Charmy's Knockback, Get Up and Dead.]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next