SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)

Go down 
+19
Ganonthegreat
Kennypwnage
Door Key Pig
Valhallos
Brikwarrior
Tengu Man
Mr. guy
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Chick In A Box
t.link3
AEM
HyperSonic92
Toryn
Dark Lord
Crater
Torndragon
ShadowKirby
Suliboy
ShadowHunter
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Acception for Tetra/Toon Zelda from Legend of Zelda?
HECK YES!!! THEY'RE EPIC WIN!!!
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap54%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 29 ]
They're worthy enough to be downloaded
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap24%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 13 ]
I would say that they're good
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap7%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Maybe, I'm not so sure
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap4%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
I have other expansions to download
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap2%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
No, they suck
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap2%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Of course not, they're very terrible
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HECK NO!!! THEY'RE EPIC FAIL!!!
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap7%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 54

AuthorMessage
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:39 pm

*UPDATES*
I have fixed Tetra's Netrual Special for Toon Link. This involves recoloring, addin eyebrows, and adding the correct sword draw/withdraw animatons.

Toon Link bomb motions*Activates the same way as Tetra bomb motions*-
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 TetraspecialnetrualtlidTetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualtlre Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 TetraspecialnetrualtlcrTetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualtlre
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 TetraspecialnetrualtlwaTetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualtlre Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 TetraspecialnetrualtlruTetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualtlrev
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 TetraspecialnetrualtljuTetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualtlre Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 TetraspecialnetrualtlfaTetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualtlre
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 TetraspecialnetrualtlthTetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualtlre Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 TetraspecialnetrualtldrlTetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualtlre
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 TetraspecialnetrualtlpiTetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualtlre
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:17 am

*UPDATES*
I have redone Tetra's up tilt. What do you think?

New
48. Up Tilt- Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetratiltup

Old
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetratiltupp

This quote no longer applies
<Na>Suliboy wrote:
uh...it's hard to tell the hit is an uppercut...and not a pelvic thrust >.>
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Personally I liked the old Up Tilt better. But whatever you thinks better. Also it seems like the 2nd hit in the combo has little reach compared to the other hits
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:40 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
New
48. Up Tilt- Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetratiltup
I don't know. It seems to have very negligible range, even to the point that I wouldn't bother using it in a match.
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Also are those eyebrows gonna be in all of Toon Link's sprites now? I'll go back and fix them if you need
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Well Hype, I changed it because Suli had a complaint on it being a pelvc thrust on it. Since no one objected to the new eyebrows, then yes, they will be in the Toon Link sprites. I will try to see what I can do for the combo. Oh and congratulations on joining the EAT.

Actaully Brikwarrior, the up tilt have better range than the old one since she crouches down and does a pelvic thrust while in the new one, Tetra does an uppercut that is higher. But I do agree with you, she always have a range problem with it. The only thing to fix this is to give her longer arms (which will make her look ridiculous) or make a new attack all together.
Back to top Go down
Brikwarrior

Brikwarrior

Location : Hiding under a cardboard box whilst on a secret mission

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Yes, I think changing the attack all together would be the way to go on this one. Possibilities include having her use the sword/dagger to increase the range, or maybe making her jump.
Back to top Go down
http://brikmaster.on.toribash.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 am

Well since Toon Link's gonna have some eyebrows now wouldn't Tetra and Toon Zelda need some too?

Also thanks, it was a surprise that I got accepted
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 am

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Well since Toon Link's gonna have some eyebrows now wouldn't Tetra and Toon Zelda need some too?
She already does, it's just hidden in her hair. She doesn't have black eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:58 pm

*UPDATES*
I don't know if this is good enough, but I made a new up tilt. I know that she jumps into the air and attacks, making it look like a smash or aerial attack, but Lucas does the same thing in Smash Brothers. Plus, I didn't have any other better ideas. Should I use this or replace it with another move?

Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetratiltup
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:02 pm

I think it looks good.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks, but is it worthy of being an up tilt, or do I have to turn it into an up smash?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Looks like a good Up Tilt to me. It could be a bit faster though
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:36 pm

It was slowed down on purpose so that it was gental enough to be an up tilt. I'll see what I could do though.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:41 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Thanks, but is it worthy of being an up tilt, or do I have to turn it into an up smash?
Up Tilt is Better, the One you've Previously made looks like it doesn't have any range.
Back to top Go down
DarkDeity

PostSubject: Sup   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi, i really like your character. I think i'll definitely download this when the time comes.

I only wish i can help with it, also with SSFF2, but unfornately i know nothing about flash Sad
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks, you should also see Toon Link, an expansion I'm also working on with a partner.

Don't worry about help though; I have everything under control. Also, you dn't need Flash to help. All you have to do is learn how to animate. Download Beneton Movie GIF and you'll have an animating program that could be used to help us or create your own expansion.
Back to top Go down
Marioyoshi (EH)

Marioyoshi (EH)

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 am

Looks pretty nice dude.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:44 am

Oh excellent bump man
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Thanks MarioYoshi, but yes, you bumped.

However I was going to bump this later, so thanks I guess.
Back to top Go down
Marioyoshi (EH)

Marioyoshi (EH)

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh... sorry about that....
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Tis okay. We all make that mistake.

maybe
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:24 am

Don't worry, I was going to bump into this anyway. Well maybe not close to now I admit.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:21 am

*UPDATES*
I have created the explosion of the red bomb flower in Tetra's special netrual and the disappearing animation of the fire.

Spoiler:

Explosion- Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualredb loop Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualflam
Fire disappearing- Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetraspecialnetrualfire
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:46 am

*UPDATES*
I remade Tetra's forward smash. What do you think? Should this replace the old one?I wanted to use this as a forward smash because it has an origin, has better range, and I was afraid that the old one may be a clone of Toon Link's forward smash.

Spoiler:

Old
22. Side Smash- Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetrasmashforward if button pressed twice Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetrasmashforward

New
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 Tetrasmashforward2

Which forward smash should I use?

A) New one
B) Old one
C) My idea (please explain)

Last edited by ShadowHunter on Fri May 28, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next