SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)

Go down 
+19
Ganonthegreat
Kennypwnage
Door Key Pig
Valhallos
Brikwarrior
Tengu Man
Mr. guy
Kirbysmith [DJ]
Chick In A Box
t.link3
AEM
HyperSonic92
Toryn
Dark Lord
Crater
Torndragon
ShadowKirby
Suliboy
ShadowHunter
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Acception for Tetra/Toon Zelda from Legend of Zelda?
HECK YES!!! THEY'RE EPIC WIN!!!
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap54%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 29 ]
They're worthy enough to be downloaded
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap24%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 13 ]
I would say that they're good
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap7%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Maybe, I'm not so sure
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap4%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
I have other expansions to download
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap2%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
No, they suck
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap2%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Of course not, they're very terrible
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HECK NO!!! THEY'RE EPIC FAIL!!!
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_lcap7%Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 54

AuthorMessage
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:15 pm

A) New one.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
Toryn

Toryn

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Wow, this is coming along nicely. Keep up the good work SH.

There are flaws, but the sheer amount of work you've put in so is enough to overlook them.
I'll give a detailed critique when you're finished.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Thanks Toryn, I do like the progress of this expansions as well. I will be done with Tetra soon (Next, I'm working on Toon Zelda). I'm just missing the down special, Transformation, and I plan on using SSF2's Zelda down special as a refrence and toonify it. I also plan on changing that up smash too, but I must figure out a good move to replace it with.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:
ShadowHunter wrote:
Wait, there will be 3 taunts in SSF2?
It's a possibility, it's a voluntary animation because you could only do one and it could be mapped to all 3 taunts. Cleod's considering it, that's it at the moment.
Due to the above quote, this animation was born.

*UPDATES*
I have created Tetra's possible down taunt. What do you think?

Spoiler:

Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 Tetratauntdown

I bet you can't guess what's she saying (yes, she's saying a sentence in English).
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 am

*UPDATES*
I have completed Tetra's homerun bat animation. What do you think?
Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 Tetraitemhomerunbat
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:57 am

Looks nice but I think it's better off as using a regular stick-like item instead of the homerun bat. When a character uses the homerun bat there's always a bit of a delay before the swing so that the character can put some real power behind the swing. Maybe add an animation of her getting ready for the swing
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 pm

"GET BACK TO WORK!"

Nice Work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)   Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetra and Toon Zelda (Legend Of Zelda)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12