SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)

Go down 
+18
Dastardly Bastard
Geno
Dark Lord
TimeCrunch
the bird is the word
Flash Guy
cav10281
Caby
Copy'n'Paste
Tengu Man
Kirbysmith [DJ]
AEM
Valhallos
Chick In A Box
Eraser
ShadowHunter
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Empty
PostSubject: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 am

Group Members:
HyperSonic92
ShadowHunter

Credits:
HyperSonic for starting Toon Link and some of the edits.
ShadowHunter for the moveset and some of the edits

1.[ ]Idle- Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkidlev2 (Thanks to ShadowHunter for the idle)
2.[ ]Walk- Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkwalk (Thanks to ShadowHunter for walk)
3.[ ]Run/Dash- Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkrun (Thanks to ShadowHunter for run)
4.[ ]Jump- Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkjump
5.[ ]Double Jump
6.[ ]Fall- Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkfall
7.[ ]Land Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkland
8.[ ]Damage Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli32
9.[ ]Knockback
10.[ ]Dead
11.[ ]Get up
12.[ ]Hang Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli30
13.[ ]Recover from Hang

14.[ ]Roll
15.[ ]Crouch Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkcrouch
16.[ ]Guard- Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli27
17.[ ]Taunt Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinktaunt
18.[ ]Win
19.[ ]Lose Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli28
20.[ ]Entrance- Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli19
21.[ ]Item Swinging
22.[ ]Item Throwing

Smashes

23.[ ]Neutral- Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkattack
24.[ ]Combo Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkcombo
25.[ ]Up Smash-
26.[ ]Side Smash-
27.[ ]Down Smash-
28.[ ]Dash Attack-

Tilts

29.[ ]Up Tilt
30.[ ]Side Tilt
31.[ ]Down Tilt

And here we go.

Specials

32.[ ]Neutral Special Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkneutralspecial < ignore the slight pause after the attack
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli12 (Thanks to ShadowHunter for better animation)
33.[ ]Side Special Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinksidespecial
34.[ ]Up SpecialToon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkupspecialbeginn
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkupspecialcharge - Continues with charging
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkspecialupmidspi - Slighty charged release (by ShadowHunter)
35.[ ]Down Special Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkdownspecialbegi
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkdownspecialputd - Putting Down
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkdownspecialthro - Throwing Forward
*Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli36 - Bombchu
*Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkdownspecialbomb - Bombchu asploding (made by ShadowHunter)

Aerials

36.[ ]Neutral Aerial
37.[ ]Up Aerial Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli33 (Will fix soon)
38.[ ]Forward Aerial Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkforwardaerial
39.[ ]Back Aerial
40.[ ]Down Aerial

Grabs

41.[ ]Grab
42.[ ]Pummel
43.[ ]Up Throw
44.[ ]Down Throw
45.[ ]Forward Throw
46.[ ]Back Throw

Other

47.[ ]Stock
48.[ ]Series Icon
49.[ ]Selection Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli12
50.[ ]Preview-
51.[ ]Trophies Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkclassictrophy - Classic
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkadventuretrophy - Adventure
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkallstartrophy - All-Star
52.[ ]Kirby Attack
-Kirby Hat Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkhat (Thanks to [DJ] for the Kirby Hat)
53.[ ]Revival Platform Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonlinkrevivalplatform (Thanks to ShadowHunter for the revival platform)
54.[ ]Damage Meter - see Selection
55.[ ]Final Smash

Sounds

56.[ ]Main Theme
57.[ ]Attacks and Sound Effects
58.[ ]Win Theme

EASTER EGGS!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by HyperSonic92 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:14 am

Another thing I should note:
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Toonli10
This was gonna be the Side Special but SH decided on a better on from Minish Cap. I decided to show it off anyways to see if it looks good or not.

EDIT: SH, if you have the Neutral Attack animations I made, it'd be awesome if you would post them here
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:00 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
This was gonna be the Side Special but SH decided on a better on from Minish Cap. I decided to show it off anyways to see if it looks good or not.

EDIT: SH, if you have the Neutral Attack animations I made, it'd be awesome if you would post them here
That's a nice attack with the Mole Mitts, but its rather slow. And that makes it look kinda bad.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
HyperSonic92 wrote:

That's a nice attack with the Mole Mitts, but its rather slow. And that makes it look kinda bad.
I know. As soon as I know what the new Side Special is, I'll start to work on it
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Alright, but use the Mole Mitts for something.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:33 pm

What would you suggest I use it for?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 pm

*UPDATES*
I will hault the production of Toon Link. So far, we need to discuss on making Toon Link in his Spirit tracks version. I plan on replacing the Phantom Sword with the final sword in Spirit Tracks. He will also have voice clips from Spirit Tracks as well. There will be no production on Toon Link's sword attacks unless they are replaced with a new sword. Attacks like Specials can continue though.

Hype. I have an assignment for you. I want you to recolor the current animation red, blue, and purple for Toon Link's Final Smash. Think you can handle that?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 pm

No.
Use some Spirit Track items and give him the Master Sword.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:55 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
*UPDATES*
I will hault the production of Toon Link. So far, we need to discuss on making Toon Link in his Spirit tracks version. I plan on replacing the Phantom Sword with the final sword in Spirit Tracks. He will also have voice clips from Spirit Tracks as well. There will be no production on Toon Link's sword attacks unless they are replaced with a new sword. Attacks like Specials can continue though.

Hype. I have an assignment for you. I want you to recolor the current animation red, blue, and purple for Toon Link's Final Smash. Think you can handle that?
Sure I'll see what I can do. You still have the poses of the colored Links I sent ya?

Also how can ya get voice clips from Spirit Tracks? That website I found only have voice clips from the first game up to Twilight and Brawl

ShadowKirby wrote:
No.
Use some Spirit Track items and give him the Master Sword.
We are using the Whirlwind from that game
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:01 pm

You sent me a sprite sheet of Link colored? And I dunno about the Spirit Tracks voice, Suli introduced to me a site where I could rip sounds from Youtube Videos and some Youtube members enjoy playing Spirit Tracks.

Alright, we'll have a poll. We'll see what sword does the people want (however Toon Link will use the Four Swords during the FS).

Also here's the credit system

Group Members:
HyperSonic92
ShadowHunter

Credits:
HyperSonic for starting Toon Link and some of the edits.
ShadowHunter for the moveset and some of the edits

B) Phantom Sword (Phantom of Hourglass)
C) Lokomo sword (Spirit Tracks)
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:05 pm

I personally prefer the sword I'm using now, mainly because I really don't wanna go though all the animations and replace the sword in them
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:07 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
I personally prefer the sword I'm using now, mainly because I really don't wanna go though all the animations and replace the sword in them
I'll be replacing them, so don't let that influence your decision. You'll do no work at all.

And the sword you pick is?

Post the credit system in the front post please.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Well I don't know what the Lokomo Sword looks like cause I haven't gotten that far in Spirit Tracks so I guess the one I made (Master Sword?)

And I just posted the credits there
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:10 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Well I don't know what the Lokomo Sword looks like cause I haven't gotten that far in Spirit Tracks so I guess the one I made (Master Sword?)

Google Lokomo Sword.
And cool, I didn't know you had Spirit Tracks!
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
HyperSonic92 wrote:

Google Lokomo Sword.
And cool, I didn't know you had Spirit Tracks!
My bro bought it recently.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:27 pm

The Lokomo Sword looks exactly like and mostly likely is the Master Sword.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Hey SH I just wanna know for his FS, how about the TL clones don't do specials, just attacks. Just trying to make sure it isn't too cheap
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:33 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
The Lokomo Sword looks exactly like and mostly likely is the Master Sword.
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Twwmastersworduh2
Master Sword

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) Tumblr_kuns3rJSvO1qznquyo1_500
Lokomo sword

Not really,
Different color
Different hilt
Force Gem in the center
Different design

Yes Hype, that's a good idea. I was disturbed by the thought the all Toon Links using the Whirlwind at the same time.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Alright then. BTW do you have the animations for Toon Link's neutral attacks so I can recolor them or do you just need the animations for running, jumping, ect.?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:37 pm

I have all of the animations I ever made.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Its very close, the blade has a different coating yes. The wings on the crossguard may be different and the Tri-Force symbol is a little different, but its the same general principle. The sword that destroys evil. The Lokomo Sword looks enough like the Master Sword in your sprite to claim it as so.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:05 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Yeah but didn't you say you made a copy of the page before the old expansion site died? I must have posted it then

My computer can't find them in my documents and I forgot the URL to the online version
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
ShadowHunter wrote:
Yeah but didn't you say you made a copy of the page before the old expansion site died? I must have posted it then

My computer can't find them in my documents and I forgot the URL to the online version
Not yet, I will make a copy right now.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:09 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
HyperSonic92 wrote:
ShadowHunter wrote:

Not yet, I will make a copy right now.
Alright. Thanks buddy. BTW when you said to avoid sword attacks for now, does the Up Special count since it's a special?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Yeah, it counts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next