SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)

Go down 
+18
Dastardly Bastard
Geno
Dark Lord
TimeCrunch
the bird is the word
Flash Guy
cav10281
Caby
Copy'n'Paste
Tengu Man
Kirbysmith [DJ]
AEM
Valhallos
Chick In A Box
Eraser
ShadowHunter
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:08 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Its fine.
The animation speed or the spot?
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:10 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
ShadowKirby wrote:
Its fine.
The animation speed or the spot?
The animation itself.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:03 am

Am I the only one seeing that stray pixel on the left?!?!

I can't really say if the animation's good or not. (I've never played the game!)

I think ShadowHunter's Lokomo Sword is Way more like the picture than HyperSonic's.

Keep it up guys!
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:29 am

[DJ] wrote:
Am I the only one seeing that stray pixel on the left?!?!

I can't really say if the animation's good or not. (I've never played the game!)

I think ShadowHunter's Lokomo Sword is Way more like the picture than HyperSonic's.

Keep it up guys!
Yes I will fix that soon.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:39 pm

@SK: I meant recolour the palette using that method.
But you can do what ever you want.
It's probably better if you pick the colours yourself.

BTW, Kirby hat!:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img705/4330/toonlinkhat.gif
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:56 pm

[DJ] wrote:
@SK: I meant recolour the palette using that method.
But you can do what ever you want.
It's probably better if you pick the colours yourself.

BTW, Kirby hat!:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img705/4330/toonlinkhat.gif
I meant that, and when you need it I could recolor the sheet easily. If you want.
'Course it'll be a while before I had to.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:25 am

Thanks for the hat DJ
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 am

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:25 pm

You should make Toon Link curved his body left to right when he jumps in the taunt. That's the only thing bohering me about it.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 pm

When I replace the sword in that animation I'll do that
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 pm

<Na>Suliboy wrote:
The damage meter will be done in flash. You just need the 27x29 picture and the text, same text as the selection icon.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Yes I read that. I'll fix it soon
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Here's my progress on the Up Special
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 Toonlinkupspecialbeginn
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 Toonlinkupspecialcharge

The spinning part is crazy hard for some reason to animate. So help would be nice
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Nice animation, but his arm needs to be more straight up and when the charge is complete, the energy should just jump up suddenly like in Wind Waker. I also noticed that the sword gets shorter before the charge starts.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm

it might be my vision but I don't see the sword getting smaller before charging
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
it might be my vision but I don't see the sword getting smaller before charging
The blade just shrunk by one or two pixels. Just add one more pixel.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Only 1 pixel? Well I'm sure no one's gonna notice but sure I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Only 1 pixel? Well I'm sure no one's gonna notice but sure I'll fix it.
Or try two pixels when he's preparing to charge.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Alright. Anyways I just wanna know if you found what Minish Cap item I should make yet? If you haven't found one yet I'll use the Cane item if that's okay
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:38 pm

I guess you can use the Mole Mitts, but give it a different effect, we already have the Tetra's Skull Hammer slamming people to the ground.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Alright. I'll still have the slashing effect but what do you propose I add to it?

BTW I didn't know Tetra's Skull Hammer did the Pitfall effect. Or at least I didn't see it in the description. I might have misread though
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Never mind about that, I observed it and found that the effect you made up is loosely based on his game.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:54 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Never mind about that, I observed it and found that the effect you made up is loosely based on his game.
Sooo do I keep the same effect but fix the sword putting away part?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:42 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Sooo do I keep the same effect but fix the sword putting away part?
Yes, keep the same effect and fix the putting away sword part. Here's the description:

Side Special- Mole Mitts- Toon Link takes out his Mole Mitts and swings his arms forward. If it connects to an oppenent, he will be slammed to the ground and exprence a pitfall effect. If it connects to a breakable stage obstical (Castle Siege statues, Shadow Moses walls, ect.) then he causes damage that is equal to half of the object's max stamina to that object (Example 100%+Mole Mitts= 50%). So he should break a stage obstical two times if not once.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Alright then

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 Toonlinksidespecial

I'll try to fix the Neutral Special next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next