SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)

Go down 
+18
Dastardly Bastard
Geno
Dark Lord
TimeCrunch
the bird is the word
Flash Guy
cav10281
Caby
Copy'n'Paste
Tengu Man
Kirbysmith [DJ]
AEM
Valhallos
Chick In A Box
Eraser
ShadowHunter
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Okay then.

Oh BTW mind if I see the sprites for Tetra's crew cause I based the colors of the clones from them

Nevermind. I got it taken care of
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Someone rep you down. That can't be good.

No, look at the green Toon Link sprite. Okay now look at a Four Sword, Navi Trackers, or Spirit Track Battle Mode artwork. Do not use other characters as color refrence since the pirates and Toon Link are different people. Do you think Toon Link and Gonzo (the giant pirate) have the exact same colored shirts?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Someone rep you down. That can't be good.

No, look at the green Toon Link sprite. Okay now look at a Four Sword, Navi Trackers, or Spirit Track Battle Mode artwork. Do not use other characters as color refrence since the pirates and Toon Link are different people. Do you think Toon Link and Gonzo (the giant pirate) have the exact same colored shirts?
Yeah it can't.

Alright. Like I said I got the colors taken care of
Back to top Go down
Eraser

Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Toon Link <3

But about his FS, he's gonna make copies of himself? Is that from a game?
Back to top Go down
Chick In A Box

Chick In A Box

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Eraser wrote:
Toon Link <3

CoughFourSwordscough.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 am

Chick In A Box wrote:
Eraser wrote:
Toon Link <3

CoughFourSwordscough.
Yes we need an attack representing Four Swords and an item from it isn't enough. Four Swords have a unique gameplay, you have to use teamwork. You need to be able to use your colored clones to advance in the game, complete dunguons, and defeat bosses. Four Swords is the only Zelda game that offers that.

So, I had to add Four Swords as a Final Smash. In Smash, you'll use the power of the team and ether stick together to increase attack damage or split up (if programable) to take on multible oppenents. This was the original layout of the FS:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:03 am

Yeah I really like that explanation.

Oh and the clones can't do specials. They can only use "A Button" attacks (like smashes)
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 am

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Yeah I really like that explanation.
The reason why I made this an FS or the FS description?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:17 am

Both actually. Anyways I'm gonna get started on the animations you commissioned me
Back to top Go down
Valhallos

Valhallos

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:57 pm

I personally would have done a Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass version.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:19 am

This one's kinda like a combination of all three versions. At least that's what I had in mind
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 am

HyperSonic92 wrote:
This one's kinda like a combination of all three versions. At least that's what I had in mind
Actully he contains specials that are from each game Toon Link is in, which kind of bothers me. I mean there are different Link's in this game and Spirit Tracks Link gets all of them. Unless they were handed down through generations, it's strange on how he have his hands on them. Toon Link in Brawl was WW Link who had only WW specals. Now I really don't want to make only a Spirit Tracks Link, but this theory is bothering me. Does anyone have an counterargument on this and a reason hy we should let Toon Link represent different games in specials?

Oh and I voted yes for acception.
Back to top Go down
Valhallos

Valhallos

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:45 am

WW and PH were the same Link, and Niko handed down some of that Link's stuff to ST Link. Also, Zelda in SSBB could still turn into Sheik, meaning that it didn't matter which Zelda it was.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 am

Valhallos wrote:
WW and PH were the same Link, and Niko handed down some of that Link's stuff to ST Link. Also, Zelda in SSBB could still turn into Sheik, meaning that it didn't matter which Zelda it was.
Well that helps a bit. However, do you have an explaination on why he have a Minish Cap item or able to split into four? And Niko handed Link's items to ST? I thought you got them from temples?
Back to top Go down
Valhallos

Valhallos

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:38 am

He gave him some, like the swordsman's scroll and the antiquity shield
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Alright, I will allow the production of Toon Link sword attacks to continue since we have figured out we are still using the current sword, the Master Sword. However I will be doing dash attack, I have an idea for that.

Well I was thinking and I have decided that we should add Toon Link's victory dance (Watch video from 2:23 to 2:28). It have appeared too many times, it cannot be ignored. It appeared after beating a boss in Wind Waker, successfully fishing out a big fish in Phantom of Hourglass, and now Battle Mode from Spirit Tracks, we've got to add it as a taunt. I've been thinking that we should let his dance be his taunt with the Wind Waker in the victory animation. It can't be the other way around because the victory animation is made up of two things, an introduction and a loop pose. The dance doesn't have an introduction, but the Wind Waker does. So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Alright. I'm fine with that.

Actually I was gonna make two more taunts (not for SSF2 but for a SSBB style sprite sheet for when this was done) and the Wind Waker dance was one of them but I like that idea better. I'll get started on that dance
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Ah, so you have been thinking about adding more taunts. I have been too. So far I thought of Tetra using the gossip stone if there were more than one taunts, but I figured out that I could make it a taunt for team battle with Toon Link. From far away, Tetra activates the gossip stone and Toon Link jumps up suprised as he takes it out and listens to it. Tetra is talking as if she's giving commands.

Why can't there be an option of more than 1 taunts in SSF2?

Wait, I'm not making the sprite sheet? Because of have some ideas on how to make it.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:13 pm

If you want to you can.

Also just for the heck of it I think I'm gonna give out those taunt ideas. I might make them secret taunts like the famous "You Got a Onion Bubs" one I made.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:43 pm

If you're still going to use the Wind Waker animation make it flow better, he didn't just move it up and down, it was a broad sweeping, elegant motion.

Also I like the Four Sword FS idea. Its much better than just another Triforce Slash or something boring like that.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:24 pm

It's gonna be his win so I'm gonna redo it to look like the Wind Waker win animation from Brawl.

Also UPDATE:

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 Toonlinkattack < Neutral Attack

Since I lost the old animations of his neutral attacks I'm gonna make new ones. I still prefer the old ones I made but I can't find them and I forgot the Imageshack URL to them.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Nice.
Also,
How About the Snake Whip from Spirit Tracks for the Grab and Tether Recovery?
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:55 pm

How's this for the Kirby hat? BTW, I voted for this.
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 Toonlinkhat
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:10 pm

The shading on the Kirby hat needs some work.
And include the Snake Whip somewhere, 'cause it was the most epic part of Spirit Tracks.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 pm

I might replace the Hookshot with the snake whip. Although since Lucas also has a snake for his grab, won't people think I copied from whoever's making the Lucas expansion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next