SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)

Go down 
+18
Dastardly Bastard
Geno
Dark Lord
TimeCrunch
the bird is the word
Flash Guy
cav10281
Caby
Copy'n'Paste
Tengu Man
Kirbysmith [DJ]
AEM
Valhallos
Chick In A Box
Eraser
ShadowHunter
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 am

And here we go.

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 Toonlinkneutralspecial < ignore the slight pause after the attack
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 Toonlinksidespecial
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 Toonlinkdownspecialbegi
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 Toonlinkdownspecialthro
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 Toonlinkdownspecialputd
Back to top Go down
Flash Guy

Flash Guy

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 am

You should incorporate SH's explosion in the Entrance.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:19 pm

The entrance's changing to the Spirit Train
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:03 pm

When he's in the middle of an attack, the eyebrows disappear. Oh, and the shield seems roundish, not flat.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:45 pm

I'll try and fix that soon
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Hype, could you make one of the animations with the putting away sword thing non-transparent. I will need it to create some things.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:49 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Hype, could you make one of the animations with the putting away sword thing non-transparent. I will need it to create some things.
How about I send you the sprites via PM?
Back to top Go down
the bird is the word

the bird is the word

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:54 am

I think that you should shade the neutral special.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 am

HyperSonic92 wrote:
How about I send you the sprites via PM?
That would be fine. Put it in sprite form with the putting away sword and shield animation please.
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Please remove any of the frames were he raises his eyebrows. It makes him look retarded.
Also i have an idea. In the four swords manga, each color link has a diffrent personallity. So, the sprites in the final smash could have the links reflecting that.
Green - Heroic and brave
Red- Cheerful and optimistic
Blue- Hot-headed and aggresive
Purple - Cool and laid back
I will get some scans soon to give you a better picture.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:14 pm

We already had that idea in mind Tengu.

And I'll get those sprites for ya SH
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Tengu, do you mean the frames where he has eyebrows because the other frames lack the eyebrows he had in Four Swords, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Phantom of Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks (your avatar). But would this eyebrow adjustment make him "less retarded?"
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 14905738

And by scan, do you mean this?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:24 am

Yes that frame were he raises his eyebrows. It just doesn't look good on the sprites.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 pm

So do you or do you not like the new eyebrow adjustment?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:04 pm

I have the first book of that Manga, Vio's the best.
Ultra, they haven't finished adding the eyebrows to each sprite yet.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:49 pm

SH might need me to add the eyebrows eventually
Back to top Go down
TimeCrunch

TimeCrunch

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:26 pm

I love the attack.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Which one? Please be specific
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:41 pm

*UPDATES*
I have done a part of the spin attack. I may have to fix the feet and add the beginning and ending. But what do you think so far?
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 Toonlinkspecialupmidspi

This below was Hype's progress on it. I noticed that their were a few errors like the angle of the sword, the spin attack is on the waist instead of above, and some of the blur motion frames had to be redone.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Thank you. That animation was driving me crazy. I'll make the dizzy animation soon
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 pm

It's great! Shouldn't one of his legs be slightly bent to make it look more natural? I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 pm

He said he'd fix it eventually
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:43 am

Yeah, not to mension that he lacks eyebrows. The animation was not done and is a WIP. The only reason I posted it here because I didn't have the time to add a beginning and ending and I wanted people to see this since I'll be away from the computer a while. I did wanted people to see the progress while I sleep (we still have members here at midnight).

I'll fix the legs soon.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:24 am

*UPDATES*
I have completed the slightly charged Spin Attack. I have added the begining and ending. I also got him to close his mouth according to the yell of Toon Link of spin attack after preforming it a couple of times. What do you think?

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 Toonlinkspecialupmidspi

And Hype, you forgot to give me credit.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:46 am

Thanks for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next