SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)

Go down 
+18
Dastardly Bastard
Geno
Dark Lord
TimeCrunch
the bird is the word
Flash Guy
cav10281
Caby
Copy'n'Paste
Tengu Man
Kirbysmith [DJ]
AEM
Valhallos
Chick In A Box
Eraser
ShadowHunter
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Tengu Man wrote:
So is link using the Lokomo sword or the Master Sword?
It's the Lokomo Sword

Caboose wrote:
Frenchie only speaks the truth
I know he's trying to help but it seems like he makes me sound worse of an expansion maker than I actually am.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Tengu Man wrote:
So is link using the Lokomo sword or the Master Sword?
The Master Sword is purple silly
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:49 am

Well I do have some plans for the entrence.

(Minish Cap)- First you see that there is a tree stump that's a Minish Cap portal. Suddenly, Toon Link grows out of nowhere while spinning around. Then he gets off the portal and it disappears.

(Wind Waker)- First, a Wind Waker explosion appears (since the Spirit Tracks explosion doesn't seem right) and Toon Link draws his sword. (Simular to Brawl)

(Spirit Tracks) Toon Link gets off the Spirit Train and draws his sword while the train disappears.

@CopynPaste- Well some of us actully wants this Toon Link expansion to be perfect and flawless. Plus Brawl pay attension to small details which makes their moveset good. And, aren't you paying attension to the details in the idle since you gave critism for it? And any true Zelda fan would notice that there is something wrong with the Whirlwind.

Quick Poll
Which entrence should we use?

A) Minish Cap
B) Wind Waker (Brawl)
C) Spirit Tracks?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 am

I'm stuck between the Minish Cap and the Wind Waker one
Back to top Go down
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:19 am

I say spirit tracks. A lot of expansions have explosions as an entrance.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:35 pm

cav10281 wrote:
Name some please
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:47 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
cav10281 wrote:
Name some please
Gokudera and Reborn.
But, eh, Spirit Track dropping him off would be sweet, its not easy to make though.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:01 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
HyperSonic92 wrote:
cav10281 wrote:
Name some please
Gokudera and Reborn.
But, eh, Spirit Track dropping him off would be sweet, its not easy to make though.
Don't get me wrong I like it but ever since Spirit Tracks came out, a lot of n00bs have PM'd me and stuff suggesting I put trains in his FS and it kinda bugs me.

And unless I'm wrong, I believe SH mentioned doing the Spirit Tracks somewhere
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:12 pm

SH said for the Entrance that he was considering it.
I said it sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:20 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:

Don't get me wrong I like it but ever since Spirit Tracks came out, a lot of n00bs have PM'd me and stuff suggesting I put trains in his FS and it kinda bugs me.

And unless I'm wrong, I believe SH mentioned doing the Spirit Tracks somewhere
PM'd huh? What were the suggestions?

And that would be the Spirit Train stage for Corka's game, not SSF2. Making this would train my spriting skills and I can test it out. Primal Moron is a good programmer, right?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Mainly stuff like they said the "Train of Death" should be the FS like that guy a few pages back
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Well we do need something that will represent the fact that ST Link is a train engineer and uses a train to get around.

But I'm caught between the Minish Cap thing.
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
@CopynPaste- Well some of us actully wants this Toon Link expansion to be perfect and flawless. Plus Brawl pay attension to small details which makes their moveset good. And, aren't you paying attension to the details in the idle since you gave critism for it? And any true Zelda fan would notice that there is something wrong with the Whirlwind.
CnP was talking about how he should pay attention to detail :/
Anyways, by that "whirlwind" I believe you mean the neutral special which is most definitely not wind at all but the effect used in the win for Sanji in JUS.
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Well it was used as wind for Link's Side B in SSF2
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:17 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Well it was used as wind for Link's Side B in SSF2
Which is why the tornado bothers me. I'll try to make a better one later
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Sorry. And good luck with it
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:10 pm

That's okay. Well, the Gale Boomarang is one more critism for SSF2.

Also Hype, I pay attension to details, right?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Yeah ya do. It's one of the reasons your movesets are awesome
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:48 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
That's okay. Well, the Gale Boomarang is one more critism for SSF2.

Also Hype, I pay attension to details, right?
Lol'd.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 pm

I know, they were desprite enough to add a tornado that looks nothing like the Gale Boomarang. That's it, I'm going to make a Gale Boomarang for them after I've done Tetra.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:34 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
I know, they were desprite enough to add a tornado that looks nothing like the Gale Boomarang. That's it, I'm going to make a Gale Boomarang for them after I've done Tetra.
Not at all what I meant.
But it also looks nothing like the actual Gale Boomerang, the tornado part isn't the only bad thing.
But I'm sure they know it already.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Cool. Good luck with it SH
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 pm

*UPDATES*
I dunno why we are having a hard time with this, but I finally stood up and solved the problem.
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 Toonlinkswordputaway

Toon Link puts away his sword faster and in a proper way.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:00 pm

In a sheet form please so I can fix the old animations
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 Toonlinkwithdraw
Frame speed: 8, 8, 8, 12 8, 8.
I added eyebrows to him since I noticed that Toon Link lacks the one he had in WW, PH, and ST. You may want to add a put away shield with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next