SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)

Go down 
+18
Dastardly Bastard
Geno
Dark Lord
TimeCrunch
the bird is the word
Flash Guy
cav10281
Caby
Copy'n'Paste
Tengu Man
Kirbysmith [DJ]
AEM
Valhallos
Chick In A Box
Eraser
ShadowHunter
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Who cares?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
Who cares?
Well since you put it like that...

Also [DJ] I love the hat but I can't put it on the front page. It's the stupid poll glitch from the old forums
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Well, I'm not gonna turn this down, its looking pretty good.
So I deleted the poll (That should get rid of the edit problem) and accepted it.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks. Although it's a group expansion between me and ShadowHunter so you might wanna move it to the proper place
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Sorry, about that.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Combo Finished

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 Toonlinkcombo

He only has a two hit combo to try to differ him from Link and cause I really don't wanna add another attack

I'll try to have his Up Special tomorrow. No promises though
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:43 am

New Taunt Done:

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 Toonlinktaunt
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:05 pm

I love it.

HAPPY LINK DANCE GO!
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah that animation was awesome in Wind Waker and the other games
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Hooray for Link! I like it very much! BTW, what's wrong with the shading? I recoloured SSF2 Link's Kirby hat. (I know, it's cheap.)
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Its either that the SSF2 hat sucked or Toon Link's palette has too much of a difference in shades.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Actually, the colours are based on another Toon Link. I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Why did ya base the colors for my Toon Link hat on another Toon Link?
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:32 am

Actually, It was some early work that I have done. I could make the colours accurate if you want.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 am

Feel free to.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Improved most of the Down Special. I tried to make it look more like it would in the games

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 Toonlinkdownspecialbegi <pulling it out
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 Toonlinkdownspecialdrop < Setting it down
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 Toonlinkdownspecialdrop < Throwing it across
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Updated the trophies!

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 Toonlinkclassictrophy
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 Toonlinkadventuretrophy
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 Toonlinkallstartrophy

I won't make the Final Smash trophy until the FS is 100% done
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:57 am

Hype, add the Snake Whip, we're making Spirit Tracks Link and we can't afford to add any more "outside items."

Also I may consider on replacing the Master Sword with the Lokomo Sword because I don't know how Toon Link could have goten the Master Sword. It was underwater in Hyrule suck on Ganondwarf's head. ShadowKirby, do you have any explaination to counter this?

Also I just realized that Toon Link puts his sword away wrongly. His scabber isn't on the side, it's opening is facing up. If you don't understand, look at Toon Link's or Link's entrence in Brawl (and look at Link's Down Taunt). How does he take out the sword?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:08 am

Okay. I'll make the Snake Whip.

And thanks for pointing that out. Now I'm gonna go back to those animations and fix them
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Hype, add the Snake Whip, we're making Spirit Tracks Link and we can't afford to add any more "outside items."

Also I may consider on replacing the Master Sword with the Lokomo Sword because I don't know how Toon Link could have goten the Master Sword. It was underwater in Hyrule suck on Ganondwarf's head. ShadowKirby, do you have any explaination to counter this?

Also I just realized that Toon Link puts his sword away wrongly. His scabber isn't on the side, it's opening is facing up. If you don't understand, look at Toon Link's or Link's entrence in Brawl (and look at Link's Down Taunt). How does he take out the sword?

1. Spirit Tracks doesn't have a lot of items.
2. Toon Link should not just be limited to one game cause he had three.
3. Scabbard not "Scabber", and Ganondorf not "Ganondwarf".
4. No, I can't explain it, but the similarities are enough for me to say that after a couple of hundred years it could be the same sword, Iunno.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:

1. Spirit Tracks doesn't have a lot of items.
2. Toon Link should not just be limited to one game cause he had three.
4. No, I can't explain it, but the similarities are enough for me to say that after a couple of hundred years it could be the same sword, Iunno.

1. Well he shouldn't have too many items out of the game since this is Spirit Tracks Link who for some reason got his hands on these items.
2. I know, that's why there is the bombchu and a Minish Cap item
4. So if they are simular, why can't we use the Lokomo Sword? It just have a different coat of paint, handle design, and a different gem. I'm sorry, but it bothers me how Link went through all the trouble getting the Master Sword from underwater Hyrule and release Ganondorf just for it. I need to know how Spirit Tracks Link got his hand on the Master Sword. I want this expansion to make sense.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm

You're limiting it too much.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:04 pm

ShadowKirby wrote:
You're limiting it too much.
Am I limiting it because of the sword or because there isn't enough non-Spirit Tracks items?

Any ideas that we could use to satisfy you?
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:45 pm

I think putting him just a Spirit Tracks only is limiting him, it was a quick hand-held game which always have less than the Console. But you can do what you want.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:36 pm

BTW SH, what IS that Minish Cap item that's replacing the Mole Mitts for his Side Special?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next