SSF2 Expansion Forums - Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh, new start for endless creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)

Go down 
+18
Dastardly Bastard
Geno
Dark Lord
TimeCrunch
the bird is the word
Flash Guy
cav10281
Caby
Copy'n'Paste
Tengu Man
Kirbysmith [DJ]
AEM
Valhallos
Chick In A Box
Eraser
ShadowHunter
ShadowKirby
HyperSonic92
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:35 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Alright then

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 Toonlinksidespecial

I'll try to fix the Neutral Special next
Wait, please speed up the putting away sword animation. No one could sucessfully use a special with that speed.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowthehedgehog9.deviantart.com/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:37 pm

I could but with for some reason I can't speed up parts of an animation with Beneton. Anyone know how to?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Location : On a ruined and polluted planet suffering from many failures. (aka Earth)

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:47 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
I could but with for some reason I can't speed up parts of an animation with Beneton. Anyone know how to?
I have the same problem with some animations. Okay then, just delete some frames and see if the animation is still smooth.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 Toonlinksidespecial

This any better?
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm not sure, it's a bit choppy. Just use the old one and label it "(sword withdraw needs to be faster)."

Or you can look at the speed of Brawl's animation and try again.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 pm

I'll go with the first one
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 Toonlinkdownspecialbomb

Thanks to ShadowHunter for the 'splosion. I'll work on the main Down Special sprites soon
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 Toonlinkdownspecialbegi
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 Toonlinkdownspecialputd
Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 Toonlinkdownspecialputf

New Down Special sprites. Now to remake the Neutral Special
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:53 pm

I don't mean to bother you, but the drawing animation and putting away animation is still wrong. I figured this few days ago, but I thought it was just me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE05SRuQ9Ag
Look at Toon Link's entrence. Though the smoke is covering Toon link, you get the idea, right?
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:00 pm

I really don't see a lot of difference between it and what I have. It might be cause of the smoke blocking it like you said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 pm

I think its fine as is.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:04 pm

So do I. Mainly cause I really don't wanna have to re-do all those animations again (lol just kiddin)
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Actully Toon Link's scabbard is facing up. First, he should grab the handle and pull it as far as he can since the sword is still in the scabbard if he pulls it it a little bit. It's the proper way of drawing the sword.

Look at Link's taunt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_jzGQKr2Y8
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Well, like I said, it's a pretty small detail I'm sure no one might notice. I respect your attention to detail and all but I really don't want to go though all those animations and re-do the animation again
Back to top Go down
ShadowKirby

ShadowKirby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:07 pm

I think you're being a little bit too picky.
Its fine.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 Toonlinkneutralspecial

The stray pixel is finally vanquished!
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:53 pm

Nice, but please make the Whirlwind bigger and have the leaves the same size as it is. Trust me, I've payed close attension to the design of it when I first recieved it. Also add a small hole in front to make it more 3-D.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:54 pm

Well if you look at the animation closely, they are the same size but, like in the game, the leaves grow when it is used.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:57 pm

HyperSonic92 wrote:
Well if you look at the animation closely, they are the same size but, like in the game, the leaves grow when it is used.
Yes, but when the leaves shrink back, it's still not the same size as the Whirlwind.
Back to top Go down
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 pm

I went back and replaced the sword in the following animations:
Idle
Walk
Run
Jump
Fall
Land
Crouch
Attack
Combo
Forward Aerial
Back to top Go down
Copy'n'Paste

Copy'n'Paste

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:41 pm

May I deny the assumption that people WON'T see details in this game?
Look, there are some complete no-life nerds who'll be playing this game. It's already bad enough quality, so we don't need to make it even worse by just forgetting small details that can actually make it better, and which take only a few minutes to change. Seriously.

Toon Link's breaking his neck in Idle. Add some in-betweens.
Exaggerated sword movements in Walk are exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
Kirbysmith [DJ]

Kirbysmith [DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 am

BTW, now that you have a better explosion animation, How about redoing Toon Link's entrance?
Back to top Go down
http://kirby.nforum.biz/
HyperSonic92

HyperSonic92

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:44 am

Copy'n'Paste wrote:
May I deny the assumption that people WON'T see details in this game?
Look, there are some complete no-life nerds who'll be playing this game. It's already bad enough quality, so we don't need to make it even worse by just forgetting small details that can actually make it better, and which take only a few minutes to change. Seriously.

Toon Link's breaking his neck in Idle. Add some in-betweens.
Exaggerated sword movements in Walk are exaggerated.
Oh it's you again.

SH made the idle. But I'll try to fix it. Same goes with the walk.

And DJ I plan to change the entrance
Back to top Go down
Caby

Caby

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Frenchie only speaks the truth
Back to top Go down
http://crystaleclipse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Tengu Man

Tengu Man

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 pm

So is link using the Lokomo sword or the Master Sword?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)   Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toon Link - Legend of Zelda (with help from ShadowHunter)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next